Video Courtesy of YouTube
Many studies have shown that natural diabetes treatment from herbs, oils and even the by-products are very effective. It is also good at regulating the blood sugar levels and can better control the effects of diabetes.
Diabetes is one of the most common disorders in which either the pancreas produces insufficient amounts of the hormone insulin or the body cells become resident to the hormone's effects. Managing diabetes is not very tough if you are quite sincere to your health. Plan your routine and diet and you will wonder how easy it is to tackle diabetes.
1. The onion has hypoglycemic (i.e. low sugar) properties. In Ayurveda, it has been investigated thoroughly for its rasayana property. Along with these properties, onion is also a mild aphrodisiac and it can promote the strength of the body. With all these properties, onion becomes a very valuable food in the treatment of diabetes.
2. Take soyabean in your diet. It does not contain sugar and is a good source of energy for diabetes.
3. Take 400 mcg. a day of chromium picolinate makes insulin more efficient helping keep sugar level low. Chromium maintains stable blood sugar levels through proper insulin utilization and can be helpful for people with diabetes and/or hypoglycemia.
4. Indian gooseberry, with its high vitamin C content, is measured important in diabetes. A tablespoon of its juice, mixed with a cup of bitter gourd juice, taken daily for two months, will rouse the islets of Langerhans, that is, the remote group of cells that secrete the hormone insulin in the pancreas. This mixture diminishes the blood sugar in diabetes. This is another effective Home Remedy for Diabetes.
5. Exercise: Has a significant roll the daily routine of patients. If practiced regularly, it increases the metabolism in turn stimulating the pancreas increasing the natural production of insulin.
6. Find a healthy eating pattern that you can stick to. Diets that are too restrictive always fail because they can leave you with a feeling of being deprived when followed for more than a few days. Basically cut out fats, sugar and all products made with white flour.
7. Until recently, the herb was just noted for its culinary uses. However, there have been research done on this spice and researchers have found many benefits for it. For example, in India, turmeric is used as an antiseptic and is applied open wounds and cuts. In southeast Asia, it is used to help with indigestion, stomach problems, and infection involving the stomach.
8. Diabetes can be managed and kept under control with proper diet, nutrition, and exercise and with most cases proper medication. If left untreated it can and will lead to complications that can be crippling and even fatal.
9. Take soyabean in your diet. It does not contain sugar and is a good source of energy for diabetes.
10. The next natural diabetes treatment is to consume more omega-3 fatty acids. Such oil content can be easily found in fishes and it is advisable to include fish in your daily meals. Such fatty acids have been proven to be beneficial for fighting against heart diseases and other complications which can be related to diabetes.
Read About home remedies Also Read About home remedies for diabetes and home remedies for dry skin