Video Courtesy of YouTube
After becoming a diabetic, one of the scary and threatening questions of all patients is to know about the steps and measures to cure diabetes. There are many researchers and doctors claiming that the “cure” for diabetes is not yet found out. The reality is that, there is no a prescribed treatment for diabetes to cure permanently. It is a metabolism disorder in the body. This disorder leads to the improper functioning of insulin inside the body. To know about diabetes, it is more important to know about the functions of insulin. Insulin is a hormone which converts the food we consume into energy to our cells. The wide-spread attack of this trouble is even eating the health of small children. It is generally categorized as:
T1D causes due to the non production of insulin either from the birth or childhood years. But T2D is not a matter that appears one day on your life. It happens due to the improper functioning of organs beginning from earlier.
The diabetes supplies and diabetes products are widely and easily available in the markets. The health insurance companies and other organizations give free diabetes supplies. But, it is a misery to realize that, these products do not answer as a final cure of this illness.
There are several opportunities to cure people with T1D, such as:
- Pancreatic transplantation
- Islet cell transplantation
- Artificial pancreas
- Genetic manipulation
These methods adopted only with the approval of medical practitioner. These are almost risky and the condition about its cure is a matter of luck and god's grace.
To define T2D, is a disease which needs many changes adopted in the patient's lifestyle. It develops in the body due to resistance of pancreas to produce insulin. Thus, the body resists the passage of insulin and this may increase the glucose level inside your body. To control and prevent its complications, several changes in the lifestyle is strictly adopted. They are: 1. Avoiding food which has more carbohydrates, refined sugar, processed food and dairy products.
2. Drink more water in a day.
3. Including protein rich and vegetables in the diet.
4. Avoiding the usage of added fat and salt.
5. Consume food that digests slowly. For example, Brown rice, oatmeal etc,.
6. Test the sugar level in regular period and interval.
7. Exercise at least five days in a weak.
8. Take herbal remedies with the consult of your doctor.
9. Include medicines for controlling the sugar level with the advice of the physician or a qualified medical practitioner.
10. Exercises such as walking, swimming etc is good for the diabetics and resisting heart diseases.
Eating grape fruit is good for the diabetics. This is a good remedy for reducing and losing the weight of your body. Obesity is one of the big enemies of this disease. Thus by reducing the weight, the risk factor for getting this difficulty is less.
Likewise, cinnamon is also considered as a substitute of insulin. Cinnamon is ideal for fighting against diabetes.
Beating this dilemma is a matter of converting your lifestyle by including the tips of controlling and preventing this disease.